Even if you don't know your mixing from your folding, our classes are for you.
- Amazon List of Our Favorite Baking Tools
- Measuring Guide
- Mixing Speeds and Times Cheatsheet
- Substitute Ingredient Checklist
- Baketime Blueprint
- Cookie Color Comparison Chart (You'll finally know what "golden brown" actually looks like!)
Pry your littles away from those screens, ditch the mom-guilt, and make some sweet memories together.
- Perfect Jobs for Little Hands
- 5 Mix-Ins Your Kids Will Love
- Cookie Cutter Guide for Kids
Be ready to bake cookies on a moment's notice with these speedy secrets.
- Always Be Ready Checklist
- Make-Ahead (and Freeze) Magic
- 5-Minute Decorating Tips
- Recipe Sizing Guide
The worst part of baking might be the mess it makes. We've got you covered!
- Super-Simple Cleaning Guide
- Clean-As-You-Go Checklist
- Mess-Free Tools List
Each baking course is about 25-30 minutes in length, broken down into smaller, bite-sized videos so you can watch as you bake and come when when you need to.
Decorating courses are around 10-15 minutes in length.
Our courses are housed in an online learning platform called Kajabi. You can access them anytime from any internet-enabled device.
Your purchase includes lifetime access to the video course(s) and accompanying resources.
To prep your ingredients you'll need:
- Mixing bowls
- Kitchen scale (preferred) or measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Stand or handheld mixer
- Rubber spatula
- Ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, eggs, vanilla & almond (optional) extracts
- Rolling pin
For baking it’s best to have:
- Baking trays
- Parchment paper or nonstick baking mat (like Silpat)
- Oven thermometer (optional)
- Oven mitts
- Cooling racks (optional)
For a list of my favorites, check out my Amazon page!
If you don't love your course(s), just let us know within 30 days, and we'll issue a refund.